Monday, November 22, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness


Today I'm thankful for my in-laws!

And I'm not just saying that because my mother-in-law reads my blog more faithfully than my own mother. (Though that should say enough)
I am thankful for my in-laws for more reasons than I could begin to list in this post!
They have loved me and welcomed me into their family with open arms.  They treat me like I'm their own daughter and that is a blessing.  They have beautiful servant hearts and are willing to help in anyway imaginable.  There are very few people who LOVE to spend time with their in-laws but I wholeheartedly enjoy it.  I love to be in their home!  I love that they want holidays to be simple and family oriented.  I love that we never have to worry about being hit by a tornado without fair warning.  My mother-in-law has an innate meteorological gift. :)  My father-in-law can create, build or fix ABSOLUTELY anything!  He has 3 times as much energy as I do and I am in awe of all of the things he is able to accomplish in a day.  I wish I could be half that productive.  They are generous, loving and kind.  They are wonderful grandparents and my kids LOVE being with them.There aren't many people who can say that about their husband's parents!
  Those are just some of the reasons that I am so thankful for my in-laws.

No comments: